LHS Library Expectations
The LHS Library provides a variety of materials and equipment for students to use. All students are asked to be aware of the following expectations concerning use of the LHS Library facilities.
- All Students will show respect for themselves, library staff and other students.
- Individual students that report to the LHS Library are required to have a SIGNED AGENDA ONLY (complete with time, date, and a teacher’s signature).
- Headphone use is required to listen to music while working.
- STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGED AND LOST ARTICLES.
- Book check out is for a two week period. Laptops are checked out for one block only
- Students with overdue items will be suspended from ALL library use until items are returned.
- BOOK RENEWALS MUST BE DONE BEFORE BOOK IS OVERDUE. Renewals may be done in person or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There is a checkout limit of five items per student.
- Please do not re-shelve books. Place books in book drop or any designated area.
- All school expectations, computer and internet policies will be enforced in the LHS Library.