LHS Library Expectations
The LHS Library provides a variety of materials and equipment for students to use. All students are asked to be aware of the following expectations concerning use of the LHS Library facilities.
- All Students will show respect for themselves, library staff and other students.
- All students must have an academic reason to use library resources, or be looking for a book to check out to spend class time and/or seminar time in the library.
- Individual students that report to the LHS Library are required to have a SIGNED AGENDA ONLY (complete with time, date, and a teacher’s signature).
- NO food or drink will be allowed in the library.
- Cell phones must be placed on silent, and are ONLY to be used with permission by Librarian.
- Headphone use is required to listen to music while working.
- STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FINES, DAMAGES AND LOST ARTICLES.
- Book check out is for a three week period. Laptops are checked out for one block only
- Students with overdue items will be suspended from ALL library use until items are returned.
- BOOK RENEWALS MUST BE DONE BEFORE BOOK IS OVERDUE. Renewals may be done in person or by email (email@example.com).
- There is a checkout limit of five items per student.
- Please do not re-shelve books. Place books in book drop or any designated area.
- All school expectations, computer and internet policies will be enforced in the LHS Library.